1. Fees will be discussed and set based on the Client’s requirements based on a standard rate card adjusted for specific additional services as requested and agreed by the Clients.
2. There is no Booking fee/deposit required but costs are expected to be covered at the time they are incurred – colour proofs will be provided for print authorisation, payment for print will be required prior to print being ordered. USB stick of final selected images will be produced after albums have been printed and provided to client. Album print deadline is not confirmed and is subject to amount of production / editing time requested by client – and which is agreed to be kept to a reasonable level.
3. Payments are to be made to Scoco Limited: Account Number 21408186: Sort Code 40 35 07
4. Additional Costs for extra items not listed in the contract are to be agreed separately.
5. Entire Agreement: This agreement contains the entire understanding between the Clients and the Photographer and are subject to the standard terms and conditions of Scoco Limited.
6. Confirmation: A signed “Contract for Wedding Photography Services” and payment of the phase 1 costs are necessary to confirm the stated wedding services from the Photographer.
7. Pre-Wedding Consultation: The Clients have outlined broadly what is required and an outline plan for the album is agreed – this has formed the basis of the shoot list for the day, however it is noted that events on the day will influence the final layout and album plan. The Photographer will advise on planning, logistics and timings where needed and this will be agreed in the contract. By signing the agreement the client is confirming they are happy with the final details agreed and detailed in the shoot plan provided. Clients undertake to ensure that the photographer is made aware of any last minute changes. Photographer is to advise if last minute changes can be accommodated.
8. Cooperation: The Clients and the Photographer consent to happily cooperating and communicating with each other to achieve the best possible result within the understanding of this contract. The Photographer will be provided with a helper nominated by the Clients who will point out key individuals to be photographed. The Photographer will also require the assistance of the helpers in organizing family groups. The Clients also agree to give the Photographer sufficient warning of key events at the wedding to give the Photographer time to prepare e.g. Bouquet throwing, cutting the cake, speeches etc. It is noted and agreed that on the day not all shots in the shoot list may be possible to achieve due to the flow of the day and/or the non-attendance or non-cooperation of named individuals on the shoot list. Please note that not all guests at weddings like having their photo taken. In such cases the Photographer will use her discretion but cannot be held responsible for a lack of photos of these people.
9. The Schedule: The shooting schedule as agreed, style of working and experience are designed to achieve a great set of wedding photos for the Clients, accomplished with good humour and enjoyed by all concerned. Both the Clients and the Photographer therefore agree that punctuality and cheerful cooperation are essential to producing outstanding photographic results. In cases where the wedding does not run on time (for example, extreme lateness by one of the Clients arriving to the church) the photographer cannot guarantee to take the normal set of photos although in such circumstances the photographer will do the absolute best to compensate.
10. Paparazzi Wedding Guests: All your guests will have digital cameras and all your guests will want to photograph the Clients. In the spirit of cheerful cooperation the Clients agree to give the Photographer precedence over the guests in order to take the photographs required for the wedding services described above. The photographer cannot be held liable for a lack of wedding photos if guests taking their own photos of the Clients continually interrupt the Photographer’s work, for example, and not limited to, distracting attention of the parties being photographed.
11. House Rules: Note the Photographers are sometimes limited by rules imposed by registrars and venue management as to what can and cannot be done. For example some registrars insist that no flash photography is allowed, and others will insist that the Photographers shoot from a specific location. In such circumstances the Clients agree to accept the technical limitations that may be imposed on the equipment used. We advise the Clients to make themselves aware of the rules of the venue concerned and if necessary negotiate with the personnel concerned.
12. The Clients agree to provide a meal for the Photographer.
13. Copyright Law: The copyright of photographs remains with the Photographer. The Photographer grants the Clients permission to make copies of the images under the following conditions. The images taken by the Photographer are for personal use by the Clients and their friends and relatives. Sale, Publication or any Commercial use of the photographs is not allowed without prior written permission from the Photographer.
14. Model Release: The Clients grant the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns, the irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of the Clients for editorial, competition, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner, to alter the photographs without restriction; and to copyright the images. The Clients hereby release the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns from all liability and claims in connection with the images.
15. Limit of Liability: If the Photographer is too ill or becomes injured and cannot supply the wedding services specified above the Photographer will try to book a replacement wedding photographer and this photographer will then shoot the day on his/her own. If a replacement photographer cannot be found then liability is limited to a refund of any payments received. The Photographer has working methods in place to prevent loss or damage to your images. However, there is the unlikely possibility that images may be lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons in or beyond our control. In these circumstances liability is limited to the return of fees paid for the service or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied.
16. Booking Fee/Deposit: In the event of the Clients cancelling the wedding for whatever reason the equipment hire fee is non-refundable. It will be considered as liquidated damages to the Photographers.